From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of MAX
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2018 11:50 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] some unsolved problems about NVDA

I wish to thank everyone who responded to my question.  The major part of the problem turned out to be MS edge.  I had stopped using Google Chrome when it started giving me pop up advertising I didn’t want.  I switched back to it and the nvda help works fine and I am not getting pop ups.  If I start getting them again I’ll be back for help with the problem.  I have tried fire fox but I can’t find the menu.  It seems as if they have done away with it.  The other part of the problem was solved by using the right arrow to get off of the bullet.  I looked at the source code and I see they are being generated by ul in html code.  What happens if you put the li token inside of the anchor?  I have left off the less than and greater than symbols in case some have their email set to recognize html code.

73 (Regards).

Max K 4 O D S.

I've Never Lost the Wonder.