From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2018 12:24 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] A couple of small annoyances.

Screen-reader designers shouldn't make editorial decisions about what a screen-reader reads that a program displays.  Unless this content isn't seen by sighted people, Windows should read it.

The ispronounciation of source is the result of the synthesizer you are using and not NVDA.  Are you saying it mispronounces that sound in general or just in the word source?