From: "MAX" <max@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2018 6:36 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] A couple of small annoyances.

Source seems to be the only word of that general pronunciation that it
messed up. It does alright with horse. As my last message I found that
edge is still my default browser. Short between the head sets. Chrome has
a big button labeled make this your default browser but Microsoft must have
written an override. How do I make chrome the default browser?

73 (Regards).

Max K 4 O D S.

I've Never Lost the Wonder.

Antique Electronics Site: