Re: A couple of small annoyances.

Gene

There is a specific Windows 10 way to make programs the default.  Someone will describe it.  Some or many programs can't be made the default by using the make default option in the programs themselves but they can be using the Windows 10 method.

Edge does certain very specific things but in general, the browser you make default will open when expected.

Sent: Monday, November 26, 2018 1:22 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] A couple of small annoyances.

I think, generally in windows 10 there are some places where Edge is used no
matter what you do, but I believe that you need to actually do as you always
could and set up default programs for certain file types, but the old way of
letting a browser do it on its own never did work in 10, at least for me, I
always had to go to the  list of  file types and  select a default program
if it was set as a Microsoft one. another reason I prefer windows 7.
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-