Re: books about NVDA on the access technology institute website.

Ann Byrne

The books are very reasonably priced, well done, worth every penny. I paid $23 US for the Word book and the Excel book.

At 04:12 PM 11/26/2018, you wrote:

Hi

Not sure if you are aware but nvaccess sells some books. They vary in price depending wht format you get. 2 of them are one is for excel and the other for word and there is one for the screen reader. They can be found at <https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/>https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/

I know that is probably not answering your other question on the other site but thought you might not know of these resources.

I do also have written and audio tutorials on my website for nvda and there is a page where i put together some windows 10 tutorials on stuff that i changed to suit my needs that other people would probably change to 2.

The website can be found at <http://www.accessibilitycentral.net>http://www.accessibilitycentral.net

Gene nz

On 27/11/2018 10:52 AM, Sue J. Ward wrote:
Hello. I would like to buy the two books about NVDA but they are kind of pricey maybe email them to me if you can on the blind.training or it is called access technology institute website. One is about the NVDA screen reader which goes for 95 dollars that mainly talks about the entire screen reader guess from what I have read it walks you through everything the only thing I don't know when it was written. Does any one have a copy that could email it to me for free? The other one is about windows 10 using nvda it sounds like it is a good book to get it talks about the entire system but what I don't get is when you first get a new computer that has windows 10 it does not have word installed and in the book it mentions and walks you through windows 10 and one of the lessons is managing and saving documents mentions word plus there are several lessons about microsoft word. It is good but I just want a book mainly about windows 10 minus the stuff about word. The book does cost around 150 dollars it sounds like a good resource was wondering has anyone bought the books from the website and how good are they? I would also like a copy of the book as well if anyone has that could they email that to me? The books are an immersion in to NVDA

The other one is an immersion in to windows 10 with NVDA. Thank you.
How CBD Oil “Healed Her Painâ€&#65533; When Nothing Else Helped
CDX Labs
<http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5bfc6b0365c286b035e8cst04vuc>http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5bfc6b0365c286b035e8cst04vuc

--
Image NVDA certified expert

Check out my website for NVDA tutorials and other blindness related material at <http://www.accessibilitycentral.net>http://www.accessibilitycentral.net Regardless of where you are in New Zealand if you are near one of the APNK sites you can use a copy of the NVDA screen reader on one of their computers. To find out which locations (or location) is near to you please visit <http://www.aotearoapeoplesnetwork.org/content/partner-libraries>http://www.aotearoapeoplesnetwork.org/content/partner-libraries (Aotearoa People's Network Kaharoa). To find an NVDA certified expert near you, please visit the following link <https://certification.nvaccess.org/>https://certification.nvaccess.org/. The certification page contains the official list of NVDA certified individuals from around the world, who have sat and successfully passed the NVDA expert exam.