Re: Audio Output

Gene

Try closing and restarting NVDA.

Sent: Monday, November 26, 2018 8:23 PM
Subject: [nvda] Audio Output

Dear Friends,

Today I replaced my headset (Logitech H820E) with a new one of the same kind. First it worked well. Then I restarted NVDA and the NVDA output switched to the laptop speakers. The system sounds still output through the headset, but NVDA does not. All the sound device settings that we could find are correct. The NVDA setting under preferences for sound output is set to the headphone as desired. Nevertheless the NVDA output comes through the laptop speakers and not the headset. I am using Windows 10.

Any suggestions?

Warmly,

Ralph