Re: Audio Output

Quentin Christensen

Is NVDA's sound output set to go to your NEW headphones?  You might have two sound devices - one for your old headphones and one for your new ones.  Press NVDA+CONTROL+S to open the synthesizer dialog, then press TAB to output device and ensure the correct device is set.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Nov 27, 2018 at 1:23 PM Ralph Boersema <ralph@...> wrote:

Dear Friends,

Today I replaced my headset (Logitech H820E) with a new one of the same kind. First it worked well. Then I restarted NVDA and the NVDA output switched to the laptop speakers. The system sounds still output through the headset, but NVDA does not. All the sound device settings that we could find are correct. The NVDA setting under preferences for sound output is set to the headphone as desired. Nevertheless the NVDA output comes through the laptop speakers and not the headset. I am using Windows 10.

Any suggestions?

Warmly,

Ralph

--