From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sylvie Duchateau
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 1:53 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Audio Output

Hello Ralph,

Did you have a look at the sound settings in the system tray?

If you press windwos+B, use the up arrow key to find the sound icon. It may say "speaker", or "headset".

If it says speakers, right click on it using the appropriate key stroke or shift+f10.

choose "open sound settings"

You will have a list of your sound devices.

Choose your headset and press enter.

Other idea, if your headset is a bluetooth device, do the same procedure to find the bluetooth icon in the system tray.

right click on it to display your bluetooth devices.

Try to disconnect your headset and connect it again.

More radically, uninstall your device and install it again.

That is all I can think of.

I hope you will find a way to solve your problem.

Best

Sylvie

Le 27/11/2018 à 03:44, Ralph Boersema a écrit :

I already did this and also already restarted the computer. The problem remains.

Ralph