From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 2:14 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Audio Output

In my experience Windows 10 sound is a bit of a mess. All I can suggest is to alter the settings for nvda to the speakers, save the settings, then restart nvda and try to reselect the headphones. It could be for some odd reason that the new headphones are being held onto as the old ones by nvda.
Now do not ask me why the other sounds switched cos I'm as confused as you are but it worked for somebody elses machine I was having the problem with.
Its mega weird.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.