Re: books about NVDA on the access technology institute website.

Ann Byrne

The NVAccess books cost far less, and although they are NVDA focused to a degree, the instruction in Office products is excellent and they include exercises to reinforce what is taught.

At 10:13 AM 11/27/2018, you wrote:
With access technology institute, you are definitely paying for a brand.
I've used them. It is an outstanding brand! it's not cheap, and I realize not everyone can afford it, but sometimes it's okay to charge what something is worth. Regardless of where the materials come from, a lot of time and effort go in to their preparation. the reason why you would pay high prices for these books is that if you've used the access technology institute for many years and you're used to the training style, then you would want to keep dealing with them. Otherwise, you may want to save money and go with the equally valuable materials that come directly from NV access for a lower price, the manual, online forums, and this email list as references.

You would hope that something comes back from ATI to envy access from the purchase of these textbooks, but I wouldn't count on it. At least, if you buy textbooks directly from envy access, you know you're supporting the product.

personally, I'm a little gratified that they cared enough to make the materials. Most business class organizations are still focused on Jaws despite the tremendous benefits of nvda.

I hope ATI sells a ton of their textbooks to businesses, rehabilitation agencies, and other groups who love paying a lot of money for ...stuff.

On November 26, 2018 4:53:10 PM "Sue J. Ward" <groovy41@...> wrote:

Hello. I would like to buy the two books about NVDA but they are kind
of pricey maybe email them to me if you can on the blind.training or it
is called access technology institute website. One is about the NVDA
screen reader which goes for 95 dollars that mainly talks about the
entire screen reader guess from what I have read it walks you through
everything the only thing I don't know when it was written. Does any one
have a copy that could email it to me for free? The other one is about
windows 10 using nvda it sounds like it is a good book to get it talks
about the entire system but what I don't get is when you first get a new
computer that has windows 10 it does not have word installed and in the
book it mentions and walks you through windows 10 and one of the lessons
is managing and saving documents mentions word plus there are several
lessons about microsoft word. It is good but I just want a book mainly
about windows 10 minus the stuff about word. The book does cost around
150 dollars it sounds like a good resource was wondering has anyone
bought the books from the website and how good are they? I would also
like a copy of the book as well if anyone has that could they email that
to me? The books are an immersion in to NVDA

The other one is an immersion in to windows 10 with NVDA. Thank you.
How CBD Oil “Healed Her Painâ€&#65533; When Nothing Else Helped
CDX Labs
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5bfc6b0365c286b035e8cst04vuc