From: "Antony Stone" <Antony.Stone@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2016 3:50 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] how to get true voice working in nvda

I see that that site contains no licencing information to indicate that the
items available for download are legal, and I notice that the VMware directory
contains installed VMs of several versions of Microsoft Windows, which are
certainly not legally available with buying a licence, therefore I advise
anyone visiting the site to consider carefully before downloading anything.

Antony.

On Monday 06 June 2016 at 16:41:19, Bobby wrote:

Well you can get true voice at www.grossgang.com. His name is Jake
gross. Just click on the link that says tts and down the page you
should see a link called sapi voices. Good luck
--
"Life is just a lot better if you feel you're having 10 [small] wins a day
rather than a [big] win every 10 years or so."

- Chris Hadfield, former skiing (and ski racing) instructor

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.