From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 11:44 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Audio Output

That cut off is a sound driver issue. Its been mentioned here before. I suspect you are suffering from the driver problems I seem to remember somebody saying that an add on that pretends to play a silent sound all the time fixes the unmute too late issues on these silly drivers.
As for the rest, well, I still suspect its drivers myself.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-