From: "Dave" <dlh007@centurylink.net>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 6:00 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and Jarte

I use the Purchased edition of Jarte', and I don't believe I had to
adjust anything inside of Jarte' or NVDA.

There may be a Screen Reader mode, but I think it switches itself on
after the second running of jarte'.

Jarte' is a great small Word Processor. I only wish we could easily
save and Read files in a later MS Word Format.

Grumpy Dave