From: "Austin Pinto" <austinpinto.xaviers@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2016 1:50 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Word in xp crashes

even ms word 64 bit crashes on win10 after typing a few lines copy
pasting is not effected that means if i type the document in notepad
and then copy paste it into word it wont crash only if i start typing
a few lines it does.
any fix?

On 6/6/16, Rémy Ruiz <remyruiz@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi everybody,

Sorry!

Here is the good link:

https://ci.appveyor.com/api/buildjobs/578mna3b5i80o7fc/artifacts/output/nvda_snapshot_next-13351,8b4b002a.exe

File name:
nvda_snapshot_next-13351,8b4b002a.exe

Thanks.
Cheers since France.
Rémy
Le 06/06/2016 à 14:50, Rémy Ruiz a écrit :

Hi everybody,

Link to test NVDA Next version:

https://ci.appveyor.com/api/buildjobs/578mna3b5i80o7fc/artifacts/output/nvda_snapshot_next-13351,8b4

Cheers since France.
Rémy
Le 06/06/2016 à 12:09, Brian's Mail list account a écrit :
I see from the tickets that the current stable release if used on xp
can crash some versions of Microsoft word.
Apparently the next snapshot is testing a fix for this problem
Thought I'd mention it as I seemed to recall somebody here saying
about this issue.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.