Re: NVDA and Jarte

Sarah k Alawami

I didn't have to do that. I just installed jarte free, then ran it,and screen reader mode was enabled. This was as of January when I had to reinstall windows.

On 27 Nov 2018, at 18:51, Andy wrote:

To invoke screen reader mode in jarte, open Notepad and write the words enable screen reader mode, then copy this to the clipboard.
Then run jarte and copy this into an open document. Then close Jarte and reopen it, and jarte will be in screen reader mode. This only needs to be done once.

Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave" dlh007@... To: nvda@nvda.groups.io Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 6:00 PM Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and Jarte

I use the Purchased edition of Jarte', and I don't believe I had to adjust anything inside of Jarte' or NVDA.

There may be a Screen Reader mode, but I think it switches itself on after the second running of jarte'.

Jarte' is a great small Word Processor. I only wish we could easily save and Read files in a later MS Word Format.

Grumpy Dave