From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sarah k
Alawami
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 8:48 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and Jarte

I didn't have to do that. I just installed jarte free, then ran it,and
screen reader mode was enabled. This was as of January when I had to
reinstall windows.

On 27 Nov 2018, at 18:51, Andy wrote:

To invoke screen reader mode in jarte, open Notepad and write the
words enable screen reader mode, then copy this to the clipboard.
Then run jarte and copy this into an open document. Then close Jarte
and reopen it, and jarte will be in screen reader mode. This only
needs to be done once.

Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave" <dlh007@centurylink.net>