Windows 10 version 1809?

Lisa P Geibel

Hi,

I'd heard this was released and there were some issues so it was pulled, then, I heard it was tested and sent out again. I looked and do not see that it is available for my husband and I in Windows Update. Was it in fact released and if so, does anyone know how we can force an install of it since it isn't showing up in Windows Update? We're currently using the latest stable release of NVDA and are running Windows 10 version 1803. We're using a Lenovo desk top computer if that makes a difference. We've had issues updating Windows in the past and that's why I'm asking here as we don't want to get too far behind if we can help it. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

--
Lisa P. Geibel
email: