Re: Windows 10 version 1809?

Well right now you may still not have it due to upgrade blocks.

If you use icloud, update it, if you use trend micro osftware then you will need to make sure its updated.

Microsoft is testing an update that fixes 3 more issues with its software so when that comes out then maybe.

Finally if you use an old amd hd series video card, and if you want the upgrade now pull it out, chuck it and buy another one or simply just use internal card, a friend had to do that.

On 11/28/2018 6:52 PM, Lisa P Geibel wrote:
Hi,

I'd heard this was released and there were some issues so it was pulled, then, I heard it was tested and sent out again. I looked and do not see that it is available for my husband and I in Windows Update. Was it in fact released and if so, does anyone know how we can force an install of it since it isn't showing up in Windows Update? We're currently using the latest stable release of NVDA and are running Windows 10 version 1803. We're using a Lenovo desk top computer if that makes a difference. We've had issues updating Windows in the past and that's why I'm asking here as we don't want to get too far behind if we can help it. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.