Re: Windows 10 version 1809?

Lisa P Geibel

Hi Gene or anyone else willing to help,

We've used this tool before, but since then, we've had to get a new computer and it has been lost. Can someone give me the site to get it from? Please and thanks.

Lisa P. Geibel
email:
lisapgeibel429@gmail.com
Twitter:
LisaLisa429
Facebook:
m.facebook.com/ldporter1
Mine & Marcus's Christian and Messianic all purpose board:
917-259-1911 press option 4 for boards and then, choose board 364
My Talking TV board:
917-259-1911 press option 4 for boards and choose board 164
Marcus's Big Brother Board:
917-259-1922 press option 4 for boards and it's the only 1 there, board 265
May YHWH bless you all

On 11/28/2018 1:29 AM, hurrikennyandopo ... wrote:

Hi

use the windows media creation tool to get it I already got a release of it today that way and now on doing a second machine.

Gene nz

On 28/11/2018 6:52 PM, Lisa P Geibel wrote:
Hi,

I'd heard this was released and there were some issues so it was pulled, then, I heard it was tested and sent out again. I looked and do not see that it is available for my husband and I in Windows Update. Was it in fact released and if so, does anyone know how we can force an install of it since it isn't showing up in Windows Update? We're currently using the latest stable release of NVDA and are running Windows 10 version 1803. We're using a Lenovo desk top computer if that makes a difference. We've had issues updating Windows in the past and that's why I'm asking here as we don't want to get too far behind if we can help it. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
--
Image NVDA certified expert