De: mattias
Data: terça-feira, 7 de junho de 2016 00:17
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] how to get true voice working in nvda

rui

first of all

sometimes i are so tired about all people says some things are ilegal

are you rui allways legal?

folks

switch to to the nvdainfo list instead there all sorts of discutions are
allowed

Den 2016-06-06 kl. 17:56, skrev Rui Fontes:

Please, since that site have content not legal, change the conversation to
private channel...

Regards,

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.