Re: Outlook 2016

Kelby,

        What, specifically, are you having difficulty with NVDA reading (or not reading)?   I have Outlook 2016 on my machine here at home along with NVDA and I can see if the issues exist here.

         In the quick playing I've done with Outlook (both 2010 and 2016) and NVDA in the past they've played well together.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back