Re: Adding additional language to nvda

Narayan <krishnashree1221@...>

thank you sir for your quick responses. I will ask them very soon. thanks once again.

On 11/29/2018 9:42 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hello there,
Thanks for interest in helping NVDA speak more languages.
The best place to ask this question would be the translations forum:
https://groups.io/g/nvda-translations

At the moment translations people are working hard on finishing NVDA 2018.4 translation. The earliest time we (translators) can open up the forum for new languages will be when NVDA 2018.4 release candidate (RC) is released, which is scheduled for some time in December.
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Narayan
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2018 8:00 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Adding additional language to nvda

Hi friends, I want to tell something about sanskrit language in this group. sanskrit is very popular and ancient language. it has very good pronouncing rules. its grammar is also very good and systematic in the old. my question is, how can i recommend to nvda developer team to add sanskrit language to NVDA screen reader? can anyone help me to achieve this job? any help would be gladly appreciated. thank you.

--
Shree

--
Shree