Re: Outlook 2016

kelby carlson

My personal laptop and my work tablet are both running Windows 10; I'm not sure if the builds are the same. I also have a work desktop computer which I am still setting up. When i used outlook on that computer just now, there was no sluggishness or unresponsiveness there either. So clearly it is a problem with the computer. I suppose it could be an NVDA problem, but the program was just installed last week and the settings I use are identical including ad-ons. So I guess this will be for my IT to figure out.