From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Narayan
Sent: 29 November 2018 04:00
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Adding additional language to nvda

Hi friends, I want to tell something about sanskrit language in this group. sanskrit is very popular and ancient language. it has very good pronouncing rules. its grammar is also very good and systematic in the old. my question is, how can i recommend to nvda developer team to add sanskrit language to NVDA screen reader? can anyone help me to achieve this job? any help would be gladly appreciated. thank you.

--

Shree