I have never seen a popup since I started using chrome paired with UBlock origin.

Anyone who thinks their data is 100% safe is deceiving themselves. You can try to make it so, but things get out eventually. I'd rather use google over facebook any day, though.

Mozilla used to be really nice. Now I have no idea what they've went and done but my experience is rarely good.

On 2018-11-29 11:37 a.m., Shaun Everiss wrote:
Yeah, the only thing I accept is google and thats mainly because most of it is free.

They do charge for their devices, some services for home and business like translation and business mail and their platform, and their wifi networking stuff but thats that.

Again they could be fore annoying than they are but its all free at least most of it is.

On 11/29/2018 10:33 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
One common add in that has become a pest is the ask toolbar, as it is a kind of go between, IE everything you do is sent to them and adverts inserted back to you. Like many originally useful ideas, its become so associated with rubbish adverts that its virtually useless. Indeed sometimes it is installed without asking and has no removal system other than using an anti malware program.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-