Re: ccleaner servey

This is the ini file I have used so far.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kbbbqs8blbyuev9/ccleaner.ini?dl=1

Every few days or so maybe every day or 2 you will have to copy this file back to ccleaner because its going to reset a few things sadly but oh well.

On 11/30/2018 7:33 AM, Tyler Wood wrote:
Hi,

What settings are recommended for the .ini file?

thanks

On 2018-11-29 12:25 p.m., Shaun Everiss wrote:
Hi all.

For those that subscribe via email to cleaner news they have a servey with the latest version update and I strongly recomend you take it.

I have completed it with the issues of. 1.  accessibility to all features, quickclean, and interface issues.

and 2.  the fact that some settings can not be got to and that some settings if changed are not honored at all and reverted like quickclean stuff.

Why they choose to do this now is beyond me but they are doing it so.