Re: I can't select radio buttons on a webpage using NVDA

Rosemarie Chavarria

What about trying internet explorer?

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sile via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2018 3:30 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] I can't select radio buttons on a webpage using NVDA

Hello

Just wondering if anyone has run into this problem with NVDA. I am trying to select radio buttons that are within a table (basically ranking students on a scale from 1-5 on several criteria, with each criterion being one row of radio buttons.)

It doesn't matter whether I use firefox or chrome, the radio buttons don't seem to change state whether I hit spacebar or return, or whether I am in edit mode or not.

Anyone got any ideas?

--Sile