Re: Reporting bugs

Joseph Weakland

i am using beta 4.2 and sometimes when i close a program i'd hear a 2 beep tone going down does that mean a nvda error got written to log?

The "ding" sound means that an error has been written to the log.  Often whatever you were trying to do still works as the program tries a different approach and so it doesn't impact the user at all.  The error sound is in Alpha and Beta versions to alert developers that there may be something which needs their attention.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Nov 30, 2018 at 2:49 PM Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@...> wrote:

Hi, Quentin,

I just downloaded the beta version and the only thing I get is a ding sound when I hit enter on a program. Other than that, it's working great for me.

I'm looking forward to the new release.

Rosemarie