From: "Josh Kennedy" <joshknnd1982@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@groups.io>
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2018 2:54 PM
Subject: [nvda] downloading irish tts from www.abair.ie

Hi,

Is there a problem with chrome and NVDA addons I tried to download the irish tts nvda addon from www.abair.ie English website… and chrome tried opening the nvda addon file as if it were a website and displayed jibberish characters. The only way for me to download the addon was to use Microsoft edge. How do I get google chrome to download this addon?

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10