From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2018 4:34 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Logging Level

Hi,
Ideally info level should be used unless told by a developer or two to use debug level temporarily. Also, logging levels does not make a difference in responsiveness of a system - other variables such as what programs you're running (both foreground and background), system drivers, visuals and others contribute to performance somewhat.
Cheers,
Joseph