Re: I finally got NVDA to work on the Windows log on screen

Casey <cwollner@...>

Hi Molly welcome to the list.

Just wondering where are you from and are you totally blind or do you have some vision?

On 11/30/2018 8:28 AM, molly the blind tech lover wrote:

Hey guys, Molly here again.

I posted earlier about not being able to log in to Windows using NVDA. Well today when I turned on my tablet, it announced the time and date as usual. However, since I for some reason can’t use the touchscreen on the log on screen (except when Narrator is running(, I figured I’d hit the escape key just to see what would happen. Wouldn’t you know it, it brought me to the pin edit box. After typing in my pin, NVDA immediately turned on… I guess I should have tried this last week. Jeez. I feel so dumb. Anyway, the point is I can now log in without any issues.

--

Casey