Re: ccleaner servey

One thing though, you get your ccleaner ini file big enough its going to slow down the engine my theory is it needs to read and run everything.

On 12/1/2018 3:24 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
.ini files are just one way to keep parameters for a piece of software, NVDA does use them and so does ccleaner but they occasionally screw up and overwrite the file or corrupt it.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin" <kleeva5@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2018 1:01 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] ccleaner servey

What’s ini mean and is it different than the standard?

E-mail is golden!!!
Kevin Lee

On 2018-11-29 12:25 p.m., Shaun Everiss wrote:
Hi all.

For those that subscribe via email to cleaner news they have a servey
with the latest version update and I strongly recomend you take it.

I have completed it with the issues of. 1. accessibility to all
features, quickclean, and interface issues.

and 2. the fact that some settings can not be got to and that some
settings if changed are not honored at all and reverted like
quickclean stuff.

Why they choose to do this now is beyond me but they are doing it so.