Re: Logging Level

Ralph Boersema

Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joseph Lee
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2018 11:34 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Logging Level

Hi,
Ideally info level should be used unless told by a developer or two to use debug level temporarily. Also, logging levels does not make a difference in responsiveness of a system - other variables such as what programs you're running (both foreground and background), system drivers, visuals and others contribute to performance somewhat.
Cheers,
Joseph