Thats a bit tricky - it was a request for a letter of reference for a particular student that is generated by the system just for me :) all those horrible radio buttons, just for me :)

I might be able to get the graduate admissions people to generate a test application though,

--Sile

On 11/30/2018 2:33 PM, Gene wrote:
Can you give us the address of the page so people can try it?

From: Sile via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2018 10:45 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] I can't select radio buttons on a webpage using NVDA

Yes, I tried this ... no luck ...

--Sile

On 11/30/2018 9:31 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Switch out of focus to browse mode first and then fiddle around with
them. NVDA is notorious at not updating the states of radio buttons in
a table on a web page. I['m pretty sure there was a debate if this was
poor page authoring or not about 2 years ago?
I encountered this recently on a health log in account creation site
as well. I could not se my gender. It looked like I was both male and
female. A medical miracle but on refreshing the page they seemed to
be changed but nvda did not say they had or got them both as on.

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-