From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@blindza.co.za>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2018 7:22 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Open With Screen does not read at all with NVDA 2018.3.2

Operating system version?

Just tested this on my windows 10 64 bit, build version 1809 (build
18282.1000) machine, using NVDA 2018.4 beta 2, and, the open with
dialogue/interface worked fine.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
On 2018-11-30 9:16 PM, Brandon Keith Biggs wrote:
Hello,
Does anyone else have this problem? If I open a file type that does
not have any association or open with / choose another app I can't
hear anything and I can't interact with the screen at all.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://brandonkeithbiggs.com/>