From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf of Brian's Mail
list account via Groups.Io
Sent: November 26, 2018 14:23
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] A couple of small annoyances.

I think, generally in windows 10 there are some places where Edge is used no
matter what you do, but I believe that you need to actually do as you always
could and set up default programs for certain file types, but the old way of
letting a browser do it on its own never did work in 10, at least for me, I
always had to go to the list of file types and select a default program
if it was set as a Microsoft one. another reason I prefer windows 7.
Brian
bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-