Re: A couple of small annoyances.

Brian K. Lingard

I have seen MS Word bring up a panel such as this, however it seems none of the other components of Office 2013 or 2016 doo this.

Brian K. Lingard

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf of Cohn, Jonathan
Sent: November 26, 2018 16:51
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] A couple of small annoyances.

In terms of your Microsoft Office issue, it sounds like you need to adjust Microsoft Office Startup. In newer versions of Microsoft Office a panel comes up with recent files and templates, with the assumption that you probably want to work on something you recently worked on, and will find it in that panel. There is a setting available to have the program just open a new document when opened directly instead of via an associated file.
Let me know if you have trouble finding the settings, though I am running a slightly older version of Word.

_._,_._,_