Re: espeak n g no good it sneezes on some words

I have replaced the data from old espeak over and the syntth works a lot better one person had trouble however, espeak at least the word stuff works as I expect it so I am not to worried.

On 8/06/2016 3:31 a.m., Pete wrote:

as the s line says espeak n g makes a buzzing or sneezing sound along
with some words.
NOT COOL AT ALL
along with the funny noises the voice flutters
This is default espeakng max voice set to en...
windows 7 x64 pro clean install
nvda installed using default settings except for speed set to 100 percent
Can I replace the espeak n g with the older one by copying the old one
over the new one in the program files x86 \ nvda folder?
Thanks for any help!
Pete

.