Re: BETA2 DOESN'T READ TABLES IN PDF DOCUMENTS

Quentin Christensen

I think the issues are probably a little from column A, a little from column B :)

(Did you like what I did there *grin*)

Seriously though, opening the PDF file in Word was a good tip, thanks for sharing!

Quentin.

On Mon, Dec 3, 2018 at 1:23 AM Alexandre Alves Toco <alexandretoco@...> wrote:

Hi Quentin, I understood your point.

Since I could find the tables when I opened the pdf with word, I assume the tables must be there also if I open the pdf with adobe.

But I tried to read the tables in adobe with jaws and it fails too.

So I believe the document really has format problems or it is related with adobe reader in general.

Enviado do Email para Windows 10