Re: google history

Quentin Christensen

When the page first loads, it displays a pop-up telling you all the wondrous things you can do here.  I found I could easily navigate between the next and previous (after going to next at least once) buttons, but had to use object navigation (Next and previous objects) to read the information).  There are a couple of screens and then it takes you to the history itself.  Once there, I could read the page ok.

On Mon, Dec 3, 2018 at 7:46 AM Don H <lmddh50@...> wrote:
Running latest NVDA on a Win 10 1809 system.  Tried to use NVDA on the
site to remove all your google chrome history.
You go to history.googgle.com
NVDA would not read the data on the page to allow you to make choices to
remove your history.  I was able to do it with Jaws 2019.
NVDA is my screen reader of choice so wish I could have done it with NVDA.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess