From: "Brian Vogel" <britechguy@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2018 8:27 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] A few ideas about simplifying the structure of NVDA's "regular expression"

You are under the mistaken idea that any piece of software can be "all things to all people."

That is not, and never shall be, the way it works.

It's not wrong to express your wants and needs, but it's a very bad idea to believe that your own wants and needs should be the primary concern.

*A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep.*

~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back