Re: Introducing TextNav add-on - a better way to browse Internet

Antony Stone

Please could you add an explicit statement indicating the licence under which
this add-on is made available? The source code is clearly available on
Github, but is this under some version of GPL, a BSD licence, Apache...?

Thanks,

Antony.

On Monday 03 December 2018 at 01:25:18, Tony Malykh wrote:

Hello NVDA users

Today I am introducing TextNav add-on for NVDA - a better way to browse
Internet for the blind!

Have you ever felt that browsing new pages is frustrating when you
couldn't find the content on the page? Try TextNav - it will find the
right content for you in a single keystroke! TextNav is easy to use.
Listen to a quick demo (7minutes long audio):
https://soundcloud.com/user-977282820/textnav-promo

Here is the link to download TextNav:
https://addons.nvda-project.org/files/get.php?file=textnav

TextNav on github:
https://github.com/mltony/nvda-text-nav/

TextNav keystrokes:
* Alt+Shift+Down: Find next paragraph with text.
* Alt+Shift+Up: Find previous paragraph with text.

I hope you enjoy it! Any suggestions are welcome!

Sincerely,
Tony Malykh

--
"When you talk about Linux versus Windows, you're talking about which
operating system is the best value for money and fit for purpose. That's a very

- Steve Vamos, MD of Microsoft Australia

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.