Re: Game virus, was, A couple of small annoyances.

Brian K. Lingard

Dear Max & NVDA List:

Trimmed 5,000 bytes of superfluous messages plus redundant list trailer
lines, as we are no longer discussing how to select default programs in
Windows 10.
To disable the hot key for the Game Barr, from anywhere on the PC, press
Windows Key plus "I" for the Master Settings Menu. Enter Game Bar in the
search box and press enter. Windows responds with Control how Game Bar opens
& recognizes your game
Press enter.
Press the tab key twice, landing on the line
Record game clips, screen shots & broadcast with game button.
Press space bar to disable if enabled.
Now press alt plus F4.
Mission Accomplished!
If you run Windows 7 or 8.1 the evil Game Bar is not enabled by default!

Now you may typewrite with impunity!
Brian K. Lingard