Re: Collaborative document editing with NVDA

Tony Malykh

There is also:
http://collabedit.com/
Plain text only, I think it is primarily designed for online coding,
but can be used for any kind of text editing.

NVDA works with both Google Docs and Word with their collaborative
features.

Of course, if you find any issues, do please let me know as I don't use
those features myself very often.

Quentin.

On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 6:24 AM Sile via Groups.Io <somodhrain=
googlemail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hello

Has anyone found a platform (e.g. google docs, Microsoft word, or
whatever) that works with NVDA and supports collaborative editing in a
robust way?

Yours,

--Sile

--