De: Ron Canazzi
Data: terça-feira, 7 de junho de 2016 21:42
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] how to get true voice working in nvda

Hi Rui,

Be careful of how you state things in e-mails. You answered Patrick's
statements which referred both to pirates and companies within the same
paragraph.

One could legitimately ask: so which are you Rui: a pirate of a company
person?

On 6/7/2016 10:52 AM, Rui Fontes wrote:
Patrick Le Baudour wrote:
Except that people from different companies, those that develop such
products at a cost, have a presence here, and if the image given by the
community is one of people that never want to pay for their products,
they may give up making efforts to solve some nvda users problems.

As many know, I am one of those...

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

--