From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf of Ján Kulik
Sent: December 4, 2018 8:26
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Switching from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10

Hi all, I know it does not belong to the NVDA theme, but I'd like to turn to users, or they do not know about a visually impaired community for Microsoft windows. This is the transition from the Windows 8.1 operating system to Windows 10. Is anyone in this conference able to give me advice on how to upgrade to windows 10?

Thank you in advance for your help.

I do not want to contact Microsoft Tech Support anytime. Even if they were able to advise me, they just ordered me to control my mouse. And we are blind, so we have the right to use a keyboard, not just a mouse.

Begars,
Jan