Re: Switching from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10

On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 10:07 AM, Brian K. Lingard wrote:
Yes, MS Tech support is very Mouse oriented.
It's not just MS Tech Support.  General technical support is aimed at the primary audience, and that would be individuals who are sighted.

You are absolutely correct that any screen reader user, or other assistive technology user, that needs support with Microsoft products should contact the Microsoft Disability Answer Desk at (800) 936-5900.  The fact that they provide dedicated support to AT users at no charge is just huge, and they've proven helpful when I've run into issues when working with clients that I could not fix.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back