Re: some questions about chrome

Marten Post Uiterweer

Paul,

F6 is an important ke in chrome.
It is the hotkey to cicle between address bar, webpage etc. With this
hotkey you can find sometimes these questions.

Regards, Marten

On Tue, 4 Dec 2018 11:59:06 +0100 "P. Otter" <pam.otter@...> wrote:

hello all,
my firefox was rather old, i've updated it but i'm not impressed about the new firefox.
so it is time to say bye bye to firefox.
chrome is a lot more quick.
but i've some questions about chrome i hope there is some one who can help me.
1 when i've  visit a web page, chrome asks me to save the password and name.
yes or no.
but when i try to find yes with the arrow keys, the question is disappeared.
I can'nt find it back.
but I've found out that i can repeat is by pressing alt plus shift plus a.
is there a possibility to geve yes or no with a special key?
question 2
I visit a page but I do'nt want to save the password, because I don't know for sure if i come back on that page.
after a few times I visit the page i want to save the password and name          yet.
how can i ask now chrome to save the name and password?
thanks in advance
paul otter