From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley23@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2018 10:58 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] What are Guide and Leasey?

It is also over priced.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: 04 December 2018 07:39
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

Guide is a piece of integrated software sold by Dolphin that allows people
who do not want to learn windows to access certain tasks in a self voicing
program. The last one I saw had basic email word processing OCR and the like
but had the naffest web browser I've ever seen. grin.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-