nice with NVDA.
Best,
Felix
Am Mi., 5. Dez. 2018 um 15:37 Uhr schrieb Joseph Lee
<joseph.lee22590@...>:

Hi,
Like any rumors, this is bound to change without notice if market conditions and other variables change.
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jacob Kruger
Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2018 6:31 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Article: Microsoft will replace edge with chrome-based browser for windows 10

Ron, while I, honestly, haven't bothered trying out edge too much, all I really meant with my comment was that, if MS themselves are discarding it, then it might not merit much more attention from the NVDA developers?

And, if it's going to come up in it's current state at times, then, hopefully NVDA versions won't get confused about how they should handle it - if differently at all.

But, I primarily just posted this article here since I found it interesting from a browser end-user point of view.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
082 413 4791
Skype: BlindZA
On 2018-12-05 4:24 PM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Jacob,

The only issue I have had with NVDA and Edge is the inability of NVDA
to recognize visited links. I have used Edge with great success on
and off over the past year or so--although I do prefer Firefox as my
default browser.

On 12/5/2018 5:50 AM, Jacob Kruger wrote:
https://mybroadband.co.za/news/software/288342-microsoft-will-replace
-edge-with-chrome-based-browser-for-windows-10-report.html

They don't mention anything like time-scale, but, presume this will
mean NVDA devs, etc. can leave out too much worrying about edge
buffering compatibility?

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA